Saturday, September 3, 2011

WINNERS!!!!! Congratulations!



     Thank you so much to everyone who entered and commented.  I love reading your comments and suggestions.  They are very helpful.  I used Random.org and the drawing is # 7393.  It is entry accessible.  I used either your name or name of blog if there were similarities.  I kept numbers out of it and added an a,b,c, etc. to the end of your name for those of you with multiple entries.  I can give you the way your name is entered if you don't see it.  I am new to giveaways and random.org and try to keep the entries as simple as I can so it will be as fair as possible.

WINNERS:


$30 Visa Card:    Kia89

Smokey and Rose Quartz Necklace:     Donald vtarcher

Red, White and Blue Bracelet:     Tatertot374

America Bracelet:     Susan1215


     Congratulations to all of you and I will be emailing you for mailing addresses. 

     I am going to host another giveaway, but I am going to enjoy a couple of carefree days with my kids!  We have had a lot going on and I am ready to just kick back with them.  We also have my niece's birthday party this weekend.  I am going to post the next giveaway soon and I will be working on updates to the blog.  If you haven't looked at my other blogs and have a minute, do so.  The Lollipop Fence is for my jewelry and that online shop is in the process of being opened.  I hope to have it ready by next week.  Also, if you want to see why I talk about my kids, nieces, and nephews so much, look at my other blog The Sisterhood of Spiritual Single Moms.  Please continue to give me feedback for this blog, I use all the comments and suggestions I get!  Someone suggested a recipe page and I am working on that too!  Thanks everybody and I hope all of you have a blessed, safe, great holiday weekend!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment